Hi, I’m Tricia.
I used to be depressed and anxious, living with chronic pain as I mindlessly but vigorously ran the rat race. I used to wonder why life felt so…lifeless. It seemed like it was just a series of days to get through, constantly worrying about what bad thing was going to happen next.
I used to wonder, “Isn’t there anything more to this?”
It turns out there is! Today, with a whole lot of help from others, I’ve healed myself to the point where I am free from depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and the rat race. I love my life. I even love myself, and I thought that would never happen! And I love helping people like you unravel life’s mysteries and heal themselves so they can feel the same way.
Some people in this field call it spiritual, sacred work. But nothing is actually sacred because everything is sacred. I believe in making the spiritual normal, and knowing as a human being it’s yours. The divine feminine is coming in stronger and now we have to ground that energy in our human selves. But you don’t have to get down on your knees to do it. (Although gratitude is always helpful!)
Some of my beliefs:
- We all have our own stories—our challenges, opportunities, and unique paths. And we all have our own obstacles: ourselves.
- Life’s not serious; it’s a light, joyous adventure—a party. And the party is all about love, human connection, acceptance, creation, and being surrounded by wonderful people and things.
- We can choose to be happy, no matter what the circumstances of our lives are. It’s what’s inside, not outside, that counts. Happiness, joy, laughter, and lightness are all choices we can make at any time.
My Energy Healing Practice Manifesto
- My clients’ best interests are at the core of my practice.
- I focus on acceptance of others, no matter who they are.
- I honour what my clients are feeling.
- I bring lightness and humour to what my clients may see as serious—stressful or sad situations.
- I am open minded about everything, and encourage my clients to be completely open with me.
- I respect confidentiality.
- I don’t “doctor,” I listen and reflect back what I hear.
- Everything my clients need to know is already inside them. I am merely the guide to show them the way inside.
Who I Work With
I work with people who want to step into their own power so they can create lives they love. Issues they may have include lack of direction, the feeling that there must be something more to life, lack of motivation, and feelings of helplessness, powerlessness, and just plain floundering around. Health issues they may be experiencing include anxiety, autoimmune conditions, fatigue, allergies, and addiction. They are interested in alternative health therapies, energy work, and metaphysical activities and products.
Sound like you? Let’s get together! Give me a call at 403-607-5996, send me an email, or schedule a session. You deserve everything you’re dreaming of and Reiki is a great way to start releasing whatever is holding you back.
(Oh, I guess I should mention that I have my Reiki Master certification. I also have a B.A. (Hons) in sociology and work as a professional writer.